Welcome to Holiday Inn Manitowoc Hotel & Conference Center, a contemporary sky-lit atrium hotel located within a mile of the beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline and scenic Mariner's Trail. Manitowoc is the gateway to the breathtaking Door County. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, enjoy a relaxing stay at Holiday Inn - Manitowoc. Our friendly, professional staff offers award-winning service to make your experience comfortable and enjoyable. We are conveniently located at I-43 and US 151, Exit 149 and approximately 30 minutes from Green Bay and Sheboygan.
Holiday Inn Manitowoc is conveniently located close to corporate businesses like Aurora Medical Group, Baycare, Burger Boat Co., Dowco Inc., Federal Mogul Powertrain Systems, GKN Sinter Metals, Holy Family Memorial, Industrial Distribution Group, Kaysun Tool and Engineering Corp., Investors Community Bank, Lakeside Foods, Manitowoc Crane Group, Meijer, Northern Labs Inc., Orion Energy Systems, Parker Hannifin Corp., and Red Arrow Products.
Holiday Inn Manitowoc is well-known as the area's Premier Hotel and Conference Center with a friendly, professional staff always aiming to please!
We have one goal in mind—quality, award-winning service!
- Featuring over 20,000 sq. ft. of meeting & event space
- On-site 4601 Bar & Bistro (restaurant and lounge)
- Professional on-site catering staff
- Off-site catering services
- 204 guest rooms & spacious suites
- Café Marketplace (Starbucks© coffee)
- Business center 24/7
- Pool, whirlpool, game room, & fitness center
- In-room refrigerators & safes
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Complimentary parking & shuttle
- Coin-operated laundry & dry-cleaning