Welcome to Maintowoc County
Thousands of visitors are drawn here each year to explore the USS Cobia World War II submarine, tour Rogers Street Fishing Village to view relics of famous shipwrecks, or sail across Lake Michigan on the S. S. Badger. We love company and invite you to explore 20 miles of spectacular Lake Michigan shoreline. From the pristine coastline with its stunning parks and beaches and marinas, to historic downtowns and outdoor band concerts, Manitowoc - Two Rivers is a maritime treasure to visit as well as a wonderful place to live.
Manitowoc County might be best known as a dairy producing county. We are consistently near the top in Milk production per cow in the state of Wisconsin. The same climate and fertile soil that dairy farms take advantage of also help other crop production. The milk produced is turned into cheese, butter, ice cream and other products. Wine and beer are produced here using local grapes, grains, and other ingredients. Other Items from our natural environment include produce, honey and grains.
Manitowoc County Area Attractions
- Manitowoc Hotel Near Beerntsens Confectionary
- Manitowoc Hotel Near Capitol Civic Centre
- Manitowoc Hotel Near Lake Michigan Carferry
- Manitowoc Hotel Near Mariners Trail
- Manitowoc Hotel Near Pine River Dairy
- Manitowoc Hotel Near Pinecrest Historical Village
- Manitowoc Hotel Near Rahr West Art Museum
- Manitowoc Hotel Near Rogers Street Fishing Village & Museum
- Manitowoc Hotel Near West of the Lake Gardens
- Manitowoc Hotel Near Wisconsin Maritime Museum
- Manitowoc Hotel Farm Wisconsin Discovery Center